Friday, September 25, 2009

Good one

>>
> A REAL GEM !!!!!
> >
> >
> > Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting
> > in a bar drinking shot
> > after shot.
> >
> > The Indian man said to the American,"You know my
> > parents are forcing me
> > to get married to this so called homely girl from
> > a village whom I
> > haven't even met once.We call this arranged
> > marriage.I don't want to
> > marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them that
> > openly and now have a
> > hell lot of family problems."
> >
> > The American said, "Talking about love
> > marriages... I'll tell you my
> > story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and
> > dated for 3 years.
> > "After a couple of years, my father fell in love
> > with my step-daughter
> > and so my father became my son-in-law and I became
> > my father's
> > father-in-law.
> > My daughter is my mother and my wife my
> > grandmother.
> > More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is
> > my father's brother
> > and so he my uncle. Situations turned worse when
> > my father had a son. Now
> > my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson.
> > Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and
> > I am my own grandson.
> > And you say you have family problems..Gimme a
> > break !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment