Friday, April 30, 2010

Sardar Jokes




Keep Smiling . . . . . J

Interviewer:

what is your birth date?

Sardar: 13th October

Which year?

Sardar: Oye bewakoof___ EVERY YEAR

Manager asked sardar at an interview.

Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?

Sardar replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.

One tourist from U.S.A. asked Sardar:

Any great man born in this village???

Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!

Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi

So Sardar writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.

When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver

adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, "You are trying to see my

wife? Sit behind. I will drive.

Interviewer: just imagine youare on the 3rd floor, it caught fire

and how will you escape?

Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!

Sardar: My mobile bill how much?

Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status

Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.

Sardar: I think that girl is deaf..

Friend: How do u know?

Sardar: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new

Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!

Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!

Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?

Sardar: ZEBRA

Teacher: How?

Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White

Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.

Manager: Do U know MS Office?

Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir.

Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: "

Bombay ... Bombay "

Air hostess said: "B silent."

Sardar: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay"

Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"

Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...!!!

Sardar: Miss, Do u called 2 my mobile?

Teacher: Me? No, why?

Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".

(Had never thought of it)

Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?

Sardar: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment